Park Rules & FAQ
- At this time we are NOT able to allow scooters or BMX. The ONLY EQUIPMENT ALLOWED: SKATEBOARDS, ROLLER SKATES, AND INLINE SKATES.
- All participants must have a signed liability waiver on file. Sign up for an account on our site and get your waiver signed if you have not.
- The use of personal protective equipment including, but not limited to, helmets, knee pads, wrist guards, and elbow pads is strongly encouraged.
- Helmets required for all minor participants.
- The use of personal protective equipment including, but not limited to, helmets, knee pads, and elbow pads is required when using the vert ramp.
- No children under the age of 12 are allowed to use the facility without parent or guardian supervision.
- The Daily Shredd is not responsible for any lost items.
- No food or drink in any of the skating areas.
- The use and presence of alcohol and drugs is strictly prohibited on premises including in the parking lot. Failure to comply will result in immediate expulsion from the park.
- Disruptive or inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated. In these circumstances, you will be notified immediately and asked to leave.
- Abide by all other policies & procedures as identified by The Daily Shredd Staff, or posted at the facility.
- The Daily Shredd reserves the right to ask you to leave at any time.
- Please no wax on vert or mini ramps.
- No smoking inside the park.
Q: Are Scooters/BMX bikes allowed in the park?
A: At this time, we are not able to allow scooters or bikes in the park.- Sorry for the inconvenience.
Q: Is the park for advanced skaters like we see on Instagram?
A: Our park is for skaters of all levels! We celebrate all achievements in skating!
Q: Do you close from 3 to 4pm on weekends? Do we have to leave the park for one hour?
A: Yes, we close for one hour on weekends. We reserve this time to do a maintenance check of skate areas to ensure safety as well as teach lessons or host birthday parties. We will ask you to take a break from skating and exit the park. Please make appropriate arrangements for rides, etc. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PAY AGAIN WHEN YOU RETURN after the break!
Q: Do Platinum Members have to leave for the one hour break on weekends?
A: No, Platinum Members can stay as a membership perk.
Q: I don`t plan to skate, so why do I need to sign a waiver?
A: We ask every visitor to have a waiver on file to enter our facility. You can sign it on our Home Page, or we will be happy to assist with the waiver when you arrive.
Q: Does your facility have accessible entrance?
A: Yes, it is located on the east side of the building. Please call or text 940-368-4768 so we can unlock the door and show you in.