Skip to content
Park Rules & FAQ
- At this time we are NOT able to allow scooters or BMX. The ONLY EQUIPMENT ALLOWED: SKATEBOARDS, ROLLER SKATES, AND INLINE SKATES.
- All participants must have a signed liability waiver on file. Sign up for an account on our site and get your waiver signed if you have not.
- The use of personal protective equipment including, but not limited to, helmets, knee pads, wrist guards, and elbow pads is strongly encouraged.
- Helmets required for all minor participants.
- The use of personal protective equipment including, but not limited to, helmets, knee pads, and elbow pads is required when using the vert ramp.
- No children under the age of 12 are allowed to use the facility without parent or guardian supervision.
- The Daily Shredd is not responsible for any lost items.
- No food or drink in any of the skating areas.
- The use and presence of alcohol and drugs is strictly prohibited on premises including in the parking lot. Failure to comply will result in immediate expulsion from the park.
- Disruptive or inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated. In these circumstances, you will be notified immediately and asked to leave.
- Abide by all other policies & procedures as identified by The Daily Shredd Staff, or posted at the facility.
- The Daily Shredd reserves the right to ask you to leave at any time.
- Please no wax on vert or mini ramps.
- No smoking inside the park.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.